Wednesday 9 January 2013

My life out of Balance



On the surface I guess you could say that I'm someone who already has a pretty balanced life.  Like most people I'm good at hiding the ugly truth from the general public so as to present a picture of a happy, healthy and on top of everything person.  I am coming to learn that not only does this do me a disservice as it robs me of the opportunity to live truthfully fully accepting where I am in life right now but it also stops me from asking for help sometimes when it's desperately needed.  

This also does others a disservice as they do not get the opportunity to get to know the real me and they are also robbed of the opportunity to offer me help as people like to have the opportunity to help others where possible.  I know this is the truth for me and I'm sure it is also for many others.  It gives us a lasting sense of inner happiness when we can help ease the suffering of others.  Why let pride get in the way of giving someone that opportunity?

So the ugly truth is that although I seem to lack for nothing, in reality my life is full of some gaping holes.  I lack energy, I lack passion, I lack respect for my true self, I lack time to be present with my children, I lack respect for my own limitations, I lack the ability to ask for help, I lack the ability to maintain a way of eating that fully supports my body, I lack the will to exercise some days even though I love it, somedays I even lack the ability to be happy.  This is not how I want to live my life.

Now before you think OMG here we go this blog is going to be one gigantic whinge fest.  I also have many, many, many wonderful things in my life that I am truly grateful for every day and can always access this gratitude.  I also understand that I really lack for nothing as I already have inside me the ability to have all of these things. 

The purpose of this blog is to track my journey as I tap into my inner abilities to create what I desire in my life and to lose those things that do not serve me.  I hope that in discovering this I can help some of you to do the same for yourselves.  At the very least there will be some kick ass recipes, some interesting challenges and natural living advice that I'm sure everyone can take something from.

So get on board by subscribing on your top right and together lets start accessing our full potential and living our best lives, not our perfect lives but our best lives.

Today's question for you:
What are those things that you feel is missing from your life that you want to uncover?

Your balance buddy
Renae X 

2 comments:

  1. i can honestly say now at my age i am happy within myself and i am happy with life,but i know i need to work on exercise and my diet.
    You are on the right path,life is about searching and improving,a learning experience as we journey through life.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont think the first parapgraph was a whinge fest at all. Its more of an observation and reflection of ones self, an honest account of where one is. We need to do that from time to time to learn, improve, catch our breath and work out where to go from here. Loving this blog renae keep going its informative, inspiring, honest and truthful and something i can relate to. Right now im off to work on another vision board thanks lol. Truly believe in the power of these from my first board, but when i took it down as it was finished i never put another one up. So today is the day after reading so what do i want i am going to start collecting things for my next vision. Thanks for the motivation much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete